Saturday, March 6, 2010

A little repacking ...

It happens to all of us. Especially during those really long trips. We start collecting things. Lots of things, many of which we don't need. Our suitcase gets full and we can't fit in the things we really need for our journey.

I'm a little bit of a neat freak. Clutter gets to me. I like order.

So I was starting to feel a little bit like this blog was getting too far off track. Anyone coming to it to find international recipes had to sort through all of my other random food musings.

I figured the best way to solve the problem was to make a new home for all of those non-global food postings. It's called Foodie in Florida.

You may notice a lot of the older posts on this blog are gone. I transferred them over to the new one so this space could be exclusively for my global culinary adventures. I'll just be updating this one now with stories and recipes from around the world. Everything else you can find on the new blog. I'll post a note on Foodie in Florida when I update this one. Hopefully you will visit them both! And I'm actually starting to hatch plans for a third blog in the near future ... Stay tuned!

So now that we've cleaned things out a bit, let's get back on the road again.

No comments:

Post a Comment